“Fast & innovative,” by Ma
1 Bottle Gourd, 1 Capsicum, Salt n Pepper to taste, a packet of Indian Garam Masala (5 Spices will do)
1 twig of Coriander leaves, 1 carrot, Mustard Oil, a Pressure Cooker
1. Cut bottle gourd into rough cuts. Pressure cook them till the 1st whistle. Drain excess water.
2. Chop carrot and capsicum into cubes. Saute on a non stick pan, with a little mustard oil, until they are soft.
3. Make a paste using: Curd, a dash of turmeric (haldi) + red chilli powder + Garam Masala. Approx. 50 ml of paste would be required
4. Add this paste on top of vegetables once they are sauteed and mixed.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve
(Serves 2, Takes 15 mins)