The need for fuel inside the body continues..Here’s how
Ingredients are as per 2 servings
250 g cottage cheese (Paneer), 1 Onion, I Capsicum (Shimla Mirch), Red Chilli Powder, Jeera Powder, Turmeric Powder(haldi), Refinied Cooking Oil,
Salt and Chat Masala
1. Cut Paneer into 10-15 cubes
2 Marinade the Paneer using Paneer, REd Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder and Jeera Powder. U can also add 2-3 drops of lemon, in addition.
3. Saute the onions till golden brown.
4. After about 30 mins, Take it out.
5. Lay it over an aluminium foil in a pre-heated oven at 250 degrees C. Take Care thaty is not burnt. The result should be Golden brown, with slight bkack
6. Garnish with chopped coriander, if you wish.