It is always fun to try out something new during cooking. A lot of times, what you start out to make, may not be the end result!
Don’t worry, I am not giving you the end result of a cooking disaster, but that of a different way to make Penne Pasta.
Maggi Nutri-licious Penne Pasta, 3 tbsp Garlic Mayonnaise, 1 sprig of chopped coriander
- Boil the pasta for about 3 mins.
- Add the given masala flavour.Stir well.
- In a vessel, empty out the garlic mayonnaise.
- Put in the pasta, after draining water, into the mayonnaise vessel,
- Fold in the pasta with mayonnaise. Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot.
- This recipe would take care of 2 persons. Add extra penne, if you want to serve more number of people.